Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tanks Migar!


:iconmigar11:
This happens to me almost every time I go to the Bunny Only Party.

Rant:

Ok, one thing I hate about Animal Jam is that a lot of people on there that think online dating is so cool. Well I have a reply to that. No it isn't, it's dangerous. Did you know you could be dating a 50 year old pedophine? Well you could. You don't know them! You should think twice before saying "If you liek me come to my den." and/or "If you're a boy/girl and you liek me say i" it could really attract some creeps. Now I just wanted you to know I'm not trolling or being mean I'm just simply telling you saying those things and start dating online (especially if you give away personal info) is not ok! It can lead to bad things. When you're online you have to be careful and think.

So yeah...

End of my rant.

Art belongs to ~Migar11 (me)

No comments:

Post a Comment